ARMOR (AVIATION RISK MANAGEMENT ONLINE RESOURCE) OFFERS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT, AND KEEP A COMPLIANT AND EFFECTIVE SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS).
Assure your safety management system is effective and efficient with ARMOR’s customizable interface. Easily access ARMOR anywhere with WI-FI and send popular reports via iPhone® and/or iPad® worldwide 24/7. We offer packages and pricing to fit the needs of your organization.
A FEW OF THE PRISM ARMOR FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Safety Intelligence (Analytics)
- Flight Risk Analysis Tool (FRAT)
- Ground Risk Analysis Tool (GRAT)
- Safety Reporting
- Internal Evaluation Program (IEP) Manager
- Training Qualification Tracker (TQT)
- Safety Locker Document Management
- Risk Assessment Tool
PRISM IS PROUD TO HAVE CREATED THE FIRST-EVER IPHONE AND IPAD COMPATIBLE APPLICATION FOR THE FRAT AND HAZARD REPORTING FUNCTIONALITY.
Enhance and gain effective safety management with our mobile friendly tool. Send reports quickly and seamlessly with ARMOR mobile.
A customizable analytics dashboard, with informative charts and graphs presenting safety performance data collected in ARMOR tools.
Safety Intelligence is designed to:
- Define, monitor, and evaluate quantitative safety goals
- Visualize Safety Performance Indicators (SPI)
FLIGHT RISK ANALYSIS TOOL (FRAT) / GROUND RISK ANALYSIS TOOL (GRAT)
Within ARMOR, the FRAT and GRAT tools feature:
- A cumulative summary of risk factors
- Email alerts for excessive risks
- Customized event risk mitigation specific to your operational risks
- Access for all employees
- Comprehensive report history
The HazRep Program Tracker is an online safety and general reporting tool for hazards and other types of reports and features:
- Stored reports easily accessed and searched anytime
- Create custom reports that match your operations’ reporting needs using one of eight report templates
- Measure safety data with visual charts and graphs
- Receive real-time email alerts for new reports and corrective actions
- Track the progress of corrective action assignments to ensure effective resolution
INTERNAL EVALUATION PROGRAM (IEP)
Manage your entire internal evaluation/audit program online with The ARMOR IEP Manager:
- Create custom checklists to assure you’re on track
- An automatic trend analysis and alert from our tool’s predictive diagnostics
- Use safety data to help you make informed decisions
- Track the progress of corrective action assignments and make sure actions have been properly resolved
TRAINING QUALIFICATION TRACKER (TQT)
The Training and Qualifications Tracker (TQT) provides a technology driven method to track employee training and qualifications. Create training events and an electronic training record for every company employee.
The Safety Locker is a document storage tool that shares files online and features:
- Read and Initial functions that track must read documents electronically
- A personal bulletin board to keep track of favorite files and assigned actions
- Public and private sections for controlled access to files and documents
- Safety Lockers
RISK ASSESSMENT TOOL
The Risk Assessment Tool is a clear and effective way to detail risks and manage change and features:
- A step-by-step defined risk assessment process including root cause analysis
- Change management risk, milestone and cost tracking
HAVE A DISPERSED, MULTI-SITE OPERATION? LOOK TO ARMOR HQ
ARMOR HQ appoints an SMS headquarters to serve as the primary hub and oversee safety data management. Distinct divisions support separate SMS activities and safety information – all accessible by the HQ safety manger.
With ARMOR HQ you can:
- Easily manage multiple base sites’ safety issues from one central HQ location
- Maintain a consistent and standard SMS across multiple divisions in your organization
- Monitor safety data and corrective actions at each location
- Customize SMS reports for each division
PRISM ARMOR NOW SUPPORTS ASAP!
Participate in ASAP (Aviation Safety Action Program) with safety report submission directly from PRISM ARMOR into the Air Charter Safety Foundation’s sponsored program. ASAP is a voluntary, sale-reporting program that identifies and reduces possible flight safety concerns and mitigates risk.
The ACSF ASAP program applies to all covered employees of a participating company, and only to events that occur while acting in that capacity.
Using PRISM ARMOR provides:
- A seamless path for designated safety reports into ASAP review and experience the protections afforded by that safety program
- Ability to submit accepted reports to ASAP without FAA enforcement or administrative action based on the foundation of a non-disciplinary approach to flight safety