PRISM’S CONSULTING SERVICES OFFER A FULL-SPECTRUM, HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ADDRESS A WIDE VARIETY OF BUSINESS AND REGULATORY CHALLENGES AFFECTING THE AVIATION SECTOR.
Utilizing unequaled experience, vast aviation knowledge, and unmatched leadership in safety information and intelligence, risk management, and specialized aviation training, PRISM’s Consulting Services are designed and dedicated to fulfill the requirements of each individual company.
PRISM works with the following clients to provide services ranging from training to comprehensive turnkey SMS solutions:
- Approved Maintenance Organizations
- Approved Training Organizations
- Part 135 Operators
Our experts have participated in the development of international SMS requirements, guidance and best practice, ICAO and national regulations.
OPERATIONAL SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Safety data management system development and support
- Aircraft tracking system development and facilitation
- Supporting development and implementation of Safety Management System components
- Organizational Mentoring & Coaching
- Evaluation of national, regional and international safety requirements
- Collaborative engagement with regulatory authorities and other aviation stakeholders
Transforming data into actionable information used to support and assess risk mitigations
- Start-up Certification Support
- Petition for Exceptions and Waivers
- Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- Flight Operations Safety & Cultural Assessment
- Assessing conformance with industry safety standards
- Lean Six Sigma Coaching– Identify opportunities for improvement and performance metrics through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project leadership
PRISM’S CERTIFICATION CONSULTANTS LEVERAGE THEIR EXPERIENCE IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNATIONAL & NATIONAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REGULATIONS
PRISM is 1 of only 6 companies listed by the US Federal Aviation Administration as a Certification Consultant qualified to assist applicants in preparing for the Part 121 air carrier certification process. In addition, PRISM has the expertise to navigate through the myriad of processes required to achieve FAR Part 107, 125, 129, 135, 137, and 145 certifications.
PRISM CERTIFICATION CONSULTANTS SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- New certifications for operators and maintenance organizations
- Compliance with EASA Third Country Operator requirements
- Meeting new operational requirements issued by foreign regulators in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) provisions
- Manual reviews, revisions, and development
- Addition of new fleet types to an operating certificate
- Addition of new Operational Authorities