IATA SAFETY AUDITS FOR GROUND OPERATIONS (ISAGO) IS RAISING THE SAFETY STANDARD FOR GROUND OPERATIONS WITH A STANDARDIZED AND CONSISTENT AUDIT SYSTEM USING INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AUDIT PRINCIPLES.
Following in the footsteps of the successful impact that the IOSA program has had on the airline industry, the ISAGO standard recognizes the need to reduce the redundancy in airline-specific audits of ground handling service providers, and ultimately strengthen the need for safety improvements. ARGUS PROS is amongst an elite group of Audit Organizations worldwide trained, qualified, and eligible to perform the ISAGO audit.
With such a wide scope of ground handling activities, including everything from cargo handling to load control, ISAGO aims to streamline the audit standards for all ground operations while improving safety and cutting airline costs by dramatically reducing ground accidents, incidents, and injuries.
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF BENEFITS TO AIRLINES, GROUND HANDLERS, AND AIRPORTS UNDERGOING THE ISAGO.
Some of the pertinent benefits include:
- Increased safety standards for ground operations with fewer accidents and injuries
- Eliminate redundant and duplicate audits from airlines
- Reduce costs due to less damage and less audits
- Uniform audit process, procedures, and streamlined audit standards
- Improve quality standards and understanding of high risk areas